Sunday, June 1, 2025

A Story for June

PulsebyJoyster  🌸A Story for June

Last night, I walked through a dream that didn’t feel like a dream at all. It was a hallway; quiet, and glowing softly, with twelve doors spaced perfectly apart. Each was labeled with a month, etched in gold.

As I passed the earlier ones; January, February, March, I could hear echoes behind them: laughter, tears, long nights, and full hearts. Some doors throbbed with joy and others pulsed with pain.

But when I reached June, the eleventh door, it was different.
It was open.

No key.
No resistance.
Just a silent invitation.

I stepped inside.

There was no roadmap. Just soft ground beneath my feet, wildflowers in every shade of resilience, and a sign that reads:

> "You are not too late to become."


Behind this door wasn’t a perfect plan, it was peace.
Not the peace that demands stillness, but the kind that says:
You’ve survived five months of chaos. You’re allowed to just breathe now.”

I found whispers in the wind:

“Healing counts as motion.”

“You’re allowed to want more and be grateful at once.

“It’s okay to grow slow.”


June, for me, isn’t about goals or pressure. It’s about presence.
It’s about listening inward.
It’s about noticing the small, and wild things.
It’s about returning to yourself without guilt.

So I ask you, what does your eleventh door look like?

Maybe it’s a blank page.
Maybe it’s a second chance.
Maybe it’s a breath after the storm.

Whatever it is, don’t rush it. Don’t force it. Let it open on its own. And when it does… step through.

Welcome to June. The eleventh door is yours now.

🕊️ Happy New Month.
With grace,
PulsebyJoyster 


> ✨ If this story stirred something in you, share it with someone who needs it. Let’s walk through this month; this eleventh door together.

💬 Also, I’d love to hear what June means to you. Drop a comment below or tag me on Instagram with your reflections!


1 comment:

  1. This is insightful 👌🏻👌🏻

    A beautiful story into this new month 🤭

    ReplyDelete

Elephant

Of all the things an elephant can do: carry hundreds of kilograms, communicate across kilometres through vibrations in the groun...